Saturday, September 24, 2011

Day 5- Share Your Favorite Websites

There are obviously the popular websites that everyone already knows about like FacebookPandoraNetflix that I go to every day.

I like Circle of Moms for their message boards and communities like Irish Twins or Type 1 Diabetic Mothers.  So nice for support in some of the unique situations we're in!

But a little more off the beaten path, I love visiting Benefis Web Nursery!  They use to keep the babies' links open so you could look at their pictures and sign their guest book.  But now they require a PIN.  :-( Sad.  But I still like seeing what people are naming their kids in the area!

Behind The Name is also a favorite for me!  I am such a name nerd!  I love seeing the meanings, the derivatives, the cultures... I love names! (Every sentence ended in an exclamation mark in this paragraph!  So exciting!)

A recent favorites is Red Bubble.  Art, t-shirts, cleverness... yay!

We don't get the papers or have any TV stations so I also like to stay informed with KRTV and The Great Falls Tribune.  Though, in the Tribune I generally only look at the celebrations and obituaries to see if anyone I know is engaged, married, or dead.


15 Day Challenge

1 comment:

  1. I'v never heard of Red Bubble before but I'm checking it out now!

    ReplyDelete